Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking online for one from the AMF years and found this...
https://www.livecagefree.com/
So i filled it out. we'll see if the factory sends me one.

anybody know where to buy one?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope it works, had the old lady fill one out too.

I want one for my oil bag and one for the tool box. I cant find them anywhere online to buy or in the non-harley-davidson shops. I can't bring myself to get inside of one those shops anymore lol

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm wanting to by one rather than rely on the factory to send anything free lol

·
Premium Member
6,351 Posts
I think this is a ploy. The Factory now has your address and knows you're into bikes; wait for guys in chaps to show up at your house on Sunday asking "We were wondering if you had a few minutes to discuss the new Blackline with us..."

Then you'll get flashy-thinged like in Men in Black.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I think this is a ploy. The Factory now has your address and knows you're into bikes; wait for guys in chaps to show up at your house on Sunday asking "We were wondering if you had a few minutes to discuss the new Blackline with us..."

Then you'll get flashy-thinged like in Men in Black.
I'd love for them to stop by and have a little talk with me! They'd better put about 5 hours aside though, and bring their Buell notes with them.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lmao! Benway with the conspiracy theory kicks ass. Good thing its a rental house and my credit can't hold up to a harley loan. Now if they want to give me one and a few stickers for the shovelhead.... Lol

·
Registered
705 Posts
Got these at a swap couple of months ago, a crate full of old NOS decals for 60 bones ALL. That day was a good day.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts