Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Happy Birthday USMC!!! Although I was a zoomie, I worked with a bunch of Marines in the Turboprop mechanics course. They would always invite us to help celebrate their birthday and I was glad the next day was Veteran's Day.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Happy 236. You guys don't look a day over 100. But seriously, Happy Birthday, and thank all of you that currently serve and those on reserve duty as well. Not to mention all of those that have served, live or dead. God Bless the Marines, and the USA.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Semper Fi

If those were NCO's instead of Officers they'd be unlocked and cocked...none the less Happy Birthday Jarheads and thank you for your service from an old Army Dog :). I never met a true Marine I didn't respect.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Happy birthday USMC. If you get a chance, everyone should check out History Channel's Vietnam HD documentary. I watched some of it during lunch today, and had to get up and leave the room. It was rough to see what our soldiers really have to go through to keep this country safe. It was a lot different than the recruitment commercials they show on television.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.