Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics. The only fucker that would run with a bunch of hotrodders..........! His bike fuckin rockin the furry mullet and made waves at every stop! Shovel, kick only, rigid wicked chop;. I forget the builder, the guy is in AZ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GumbyChuck said:
sorry I missed it but I couldn't deal with the 700 thousand....
Pussy, the best way to enjoy the rally is in a hotrod or with a group of them! The RUBS gawk so bad you just pull out wit all the cars and roll! Tom was cool however, we got into bad traffic right away Saterday, He threw down and stopped the traffic on the main drag for us!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the folks on the HAMB and the JockeyJournal. I started this run as an ANTI run, not in dispute of the rally but, something that cars and bikes could share. Lots of hotrods show during the rally, like minded folk. Next year...........

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
Tman said:
Here are some pics. The only fucker that would run with a bunch of hotrodders..........! His bike fuckin rockin the furry mullet and made waves at every stop! Shovel, kick only, rigid wicked chop;. I forget the builder, the guy is in AZ?
Talked to him Sunday he said he had a great time meeting up with you peeps. Tell him he needs to get back here in like 8 hours for TI Tuesday.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That bike is cool. I think the seat would kill my little booty. Nice scoot.

I never thought that rolling in a rod would be a good way to go to the hills during the rally. Makes sense now. Maybe when I get my truck done that would be the way to go. I will probably be retired by then and will have plenty of time to spend out there. :)

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
todd said:
Talked to him Sunday he said he had a great time meeting up with you peeps. Tell him he needs to get back here in like 8 hours for TI Tuesday.
Tom is good shit, glad I met him. That bike kicked over 3rd kick every time. It was only one of 2 kickers we saw all day. Electric legs Tom called the lot of them!

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BrianPettit said:
That bike is cool. I think the seat would kill my little booty. Nice scoot.

I never thought that rolling in a rod would be a good way to go to the hills during the rally. Makes sense now. Maybe when I get my truck done that would be the way to go. I will probably be retired by then and will have plenty of time to spend out there. :)
Actually we have a blast with our cars during the rally. The bikers see so many stockHarleys that they all become a blur.And Tom got to see some shit that most tourists dont, locals only ya know?

He didnt care for my forced march.......ask him!

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Tman said:
George at Spartan Frameworks built it, http://www.spartanframeworks.com he is one hell of a builder and a honest man.

Did over 1000 miles on unbelievable SD roads, the weather was perfect...needles, custer, mount rushmore, pigtail bridges, devils tower, buffalo (close call) and more...total zen. It was good meeting you Trent, your brother and all the other 4 wheelin hamb folks! here are a few pics from the trip.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awwww shit Tom! You went and showed the pretty stuff, now everyone will want to come out and play! hahahahahaa

Good meeting you as well. Pics are awesome. Wish you could have made the party, it was a HUGE blast. Naked barmaids by the time it was over.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Thats "Killed by Death", George Counes of Spartan Frameworks built that bike. It has that unmistakable Spartan Flair! Smokin bike, as are all of the Spartan rigs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.