Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hal's Sportfighter™ is done and he can't keep his ass off it.

I snapped a couple a shots while he did his best dead sailor burn out.

Good for you Hal! The thing is rad and you worked your ass off on it.

-Bill

Attachments

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
no shit , I'm tired of wall burnouts . . . nice to see a front brake burnout for a change . Usualy only see them on Jap bikes because they are the ones with the maximum front breakage .

·
Registered
789 Posts
alteredpilot said:
halwade's "OH" faces....

nice.
Hey Mitch,

how good does that paint job of yours look in the sunlight?! People at the office and my local HD service center are freaking out about your work.

Thanks again for doing me up. I can't tell you how excited I am about this thing. It turned out fantastic, and you played a MAJOR part in my success. thanks again!

Harold

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
=mike= said:
no shit , I'm tired of wall burnouts . . . nice to see a front brake burnout for a change . Usualy only see them on Jap bikes because they are the ones with the maximum front breakage .
Right on.

Bike looks great.

·
Registered
626 Posts
halwade said:
Hey Mitch,

how good does that paint job of yours look in the sunlight?! People at the office and my local HD service center are freaking out about your work.

Thanks again for doing me up. I can't tell you how excited I am about this thing. It turned out fantastic, and you played a MAJOR part in my success. thanks again!

Harold
glad i could help...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'll admit, I was skeptical from the early pics of it, but it turned out damn nice. Really dig the paint..

How bout some bike only shots so we can admire that couch of a flake seat you have????

Also, what tire sizes you running, that angle makes the front look larger than the rear...

·
Registered
789 Posts
sentinelT said:
How bout some bike only shots so we can admire that couch of a flake seat you have????

Also, what tire sizes you running, that angle makes the front look larger than the rear...
Tires sizes = 140/70-18 F and R.

The couch of a seat is a standard LaPera Solo seat. skeptics before you (myself included) were sweatin' the seat, but after riding the bike all of us agreed the silly little whale tail on back is necessary to keep your ass from falling off. the bike pulls like a tractor and can loft the front end with a reasonable roll of throttle--no kooky clutch work required. friends who own ducati monsters are impressed with its torque and acceleration. since it's been determined that I'm fucking lame (I admit it: I am), I'm sticking with the seat so I can keep my generously proportioned ass on my bike and off my rear fender.

does anyone have a line on a schwinn banana seat off a '73 Orange Krate or Pea Picker; i'm thinking about building a CB750 theme bike and I want to make it look like a five-speed schwinn sting-ray with front springer and a 16-inch wheel...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts