Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to get my '75 FXE frame hard tailed by the Haifley Bros..got it back last night....I'm diggin' it! Excellent job w/ USA made axle plates!

I didn't take many pictures yet; it was so damned purty, I had to do a fast mock up so I had something to think about all day.

Thanks Haifley Bros!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
guys do your homework
those haifley tails are okay for the price point
but they have some weird looking lines on the lower frame tube going into the axle plate on the brake side
and also they use a smaller diameter tubing on where it meets the oem tubing which really makes a lot to be left desired in that area

if you want a really top quality great looking tail that is available as a pre made kit contact fab kevin
he sells his kit in a pre built form

if you want to send it to someone to get done
in my opinion the best guys out there doing them right now are (not in any specific order) fab kevin mike 47 industries irish rich shamrock fabrications boby from king kustoms

just my opinion but do your homework and look at all the pics yourself and compare them and make the decision for yourself

and its always nice to support some of the shops that are members and contribute regularly to this site

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Thanks Carmine but sending a frame from Aus to the USA and getting it back is beyond what the job is worth and finding someone here that can put together the Fab Kev kit is basically impossible. I'd have Mike do mine in a heart beat but at about $2K all up its just beyond me :( Really appreciate the feedback though, now will re-think this.

You know there is a gap in the market here for an enterprising small business that already sells high quality parts.... ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.