Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
That shit was funny on 2 counts. One, the way the guy tried to pass by making a curvy road straight. And two, what they pussies in the car were saying

"we're going to get our asses kicked, get the fuck out of here" and my favorite "I would have pulled over if there was a place to pull over at"

glad the guys are okay...

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Voneville said:
That shit was funny on 2 counts. One, the way the guy tried to pass by making a curvy road straight. And two, what they pussies in the car were saying

"we're going to get our asses kicked, get the fuck out of here" and my favorite "I would have pulled over if there was a place to pull over at"

glad the guys are okay...
You don't know what you're talking about. If you look real close there's a little launch ramp at the edge of the road and that guy cleared the gap and cruised on down the line. His buddies and the folks in that car were just confused.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Tony Bones said:
You don't know what you're talking about. If you look real close there's a little launch ramp at the edge of the road and that guy cleared the gap and cruised on down the line. His buddies and the folks in that car were just confused.
Dude, you been playing too much Tony Hawk on the PS2!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts