Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
omg.. that's as weird as that "fake sleeve tattoo shirt" that ebay was listing awhile back. have you seen them? you slip on the skin colored sleeves and it looks like you're tattooed all the way up your arms.

·
Registered
967 Posts
snortonnorton said:
omg.. that's as weird as that "fake sleeve tattoo shirt" that ebay was listing awhile back. have you seen them? you slip on the skin colored sleeves and it looks like you're tattooed all the way up your arms.
Freakin' SWEET!

·
Registered
421 Posts
gsglbc said:
I actually keep meaning to buy one of those sleeve tattoo shirts to wear over my real tattoos...
That's a cool idea Buster. I wonder is they have pompadour wigs I could wear over my real pompadour?! Then maybe I'd finally get noticed by the cool kids. ;)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Big daddy ask and you shall recvieve here ya go!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Retro-Elvis-Rockabilly-Black-Wig-Costume-Masquerade_W0QQitemZ6789055334QQcategoryZ60188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can now be a Rockibilly badass riding your Bobber on weekends and know one will ever know on Mondays at work.:cool: KOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL ya dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoe

BigDdy31 said:
That's a cool idea Buster. I wonder is they have pompadour wigs I could wear over my real pompadour?! Then maybe I'd finally get noticed by the cool kids. ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well Shoe, you're a miracle worker. This solves all my helmet hair problems. But now I gotta have a saddle bag to put my wig in. LMAO!!!

TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Big daddy ask and you shall recvieve here ya go!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Retro-Elvis-Rockabilly-Black-Wig-Costume-Masquerade_W0QQitemZ6789055334QQcategoryZ60188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can now be a Rockibilly badass riding your Bobber on weekends and know one will ever know on Mondays at work.:cool: KOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL ya dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts