Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! My names Matt, I'm a tattooer from Auckland, New Zealand.
I grew up around bikes and road dirt bike etc allot as a kid but have never owned my own real bike... I have however had the privilege of riding allot of good friends road bike though hahaha...

I have been looking on this site for a long while but have only just signed up as i did not have a bike to talk about... HOWEVER!!! I have just ordered a full David Bird hard tail triumph frame from the good people at Lowbrow Customs! And i am hunting for parts flat out..

Any way, nice to meet you all and i will start a build thread as soon as these parts start turning up!!

Cheers, Matt.

·
Administrator
7,802 Posts
I have been looking on this site for a long while but have only just signed up as i did not have a bike to talk about... HOWEVER!!! I have just ordered a full David Bird hard tail triumph frame from the good people at Lowbrow Customs! And i am hunting for parts flat out
Welcome to the board, but please wait until you get 50 posts to use the swap section, otherwise wanted to buy posts outside of there can/will be deleted. The "I am hunting for parts flat out" kind of confirms that, just saying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the board, but please wait until you get 50 posts to use the swap section, otherwise wanted to buy posts outside of there can/will be deleted. The "I am hunting for parts flat out" kind of confirms that, just saying.
no worrys there dude! im a world away from you and plan on putting in the yards to find bits on my own ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts