Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a friend who is on his second tour of Europe on a Motor Cycle.He is telling of his travels in word and photos.DO NOT go to this site if you could be easly offended..here it is www.guzzidoug.com I hope everyone enjoys his site as much as I do. When he arrives bask in Alabama I will get him to join up....Bobby...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Great site Just don't give him any money

Doug seems like a nice enough guy but if you buy any parts off him get the parts BEFORE you pay $$$. Just check his ebay feedback "guzzidoug" or "Bamabikes"

Thanks for listening

Martha

P.S. need more info e-mail me [email protected]

k9racer said:
I have a friend who is on his second tour of Europe on a Motor Cycle.He is telling of his travels in word and photos.DO NOT go to this site if you could be easly offended..here it is www.guzzidoug.com I hope everyone enjoys his site as much as I do. When he arrives bask in Alabama I will get him to join up....Bobby...

·
Registered
617 Posts

I was reading through some of it and found this quote while he was in Amsterdam.

"...I was tempted to hit a cafe and indulge in some marijuana, but I didnt want to get hooked and become a junkie. Plus, I hear it leads to harder stuff..."

yeah it could lead to harder stuff, like 20 years in the military. he he.

that'd be one hell of a road trip. I think I'll just try to make the next El Diablo, or Texas Chainlube Massacre.

mitch

·
Registered
591 Posts

mcotie said:
I was reading through some of it and found this quote while he was in Amsterdam.

"...I was tempted to hit a cafe and indulge in some marijuana, but I didnt want to get hooked and become a junkie. Plus, I hear it leads to harder stuff..."

yeah it could lead to harder stuff, like 20 years in the military. he he.

that'd be one hell of a road trip. I think I'll just try to make the next El Diablo, or Texas Chainlube Massacre.

mitch
Or a Masters Degree in Social Work (my wife)! ;)

·
Banned
2,854 Posts

Martha said:
Doug seems like a nice enough guy but if you buy any parts off him get the parts BEFORE you pay $$$. Just check his ebay feedback "guzzidoug" or "Bamabikes"

Thanks for listening

Martha

P.S. need more info e-mail me [email protected]oo.com
I had one deal with bamabikes....never again. The item was listed as "good condition". Shouldn't good condition mean it would at least be functional???????......apparently not to this guy. I wasn't concerned about looks.....just that the part WORKED!!!! I hope he hits a chuck hole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.