Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
I asked the other day, I am starting to think there was no bikes this year or they were in a building that no-one went into. When my brother got back saturday I asked him and he said that he didn't see any but he had a 3 year old with him and maybe they were somewhere else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
RAD, nice pics. the top one is choppadaves the black shovel below it is mine & kuttys hippy killer is in thier also. we had a nice spot with all 3 of us together.
I didnt get any pics though, shows aint my thing (I was forced). dave won a 2nd place trophy & kutty & I got something but we left too soon cuz the show ran out of trouphys & plaques, Bullshit. so I guess when they send em in the mail we'll know what we won. too bad scotts bike wasnt in the show it ruled.
any one got pics of the sweet little blue pan with peanut tank & single spring springer ?? its my favoret bike of the show.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fatherfury said:
RAD, nice pics. the top one is choppadaves the black shovel below it is mine & kuttys hippy killer is in thier also. we had a nice spot with all 3 of us together.
I didnt get any pics though, shows aint my thing (I was forced). dave won a 2nd place trophy & kutty & I got something but we left too soon cuz the show ran out of trouphys & plaques, Bullshit. so I guess when they send em in the mail we'll know what we won. too bad scotts bike wasnt in the show it ruled.
any one got pics of the sweet little blue pan with peanut tank & single spring springer ?? its my favoret bike of the show.
Rico..! What's up!

Hey, our article on the Salinas Pans is in DicE #8... Go check it out at Tower records if they have it already..

L8er..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
YES ! ! ! thats it. it rules. it has a early ness frame & a one off springer. built by a father & son team. dad is an old hot rod guy. the foot controls are the sweetest Ive seen in a long time, the clutch cable/pedal mount is sooooo clean.
it took best of show at our easyriders & roadster show. choppadave & I both took 2nd place in our classes with our bikes, but loved that bike. sadly scott craig didnt enter his bike, he just displayed it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
fatherfury said:
YES ! ! ! thats it. it rules. it has a early ness frame & a one off springer. built by a father & son team. dad is an old hot rod guy. the foot controls are the sweetest Ive seen in a long time, the clutch cable/pedal mount is sooooo clean.
it took best of show at our easyriders & roadster show. choppadave & I both took 2nd place in our classes with our bikes, but loved that bike. sadly scott craig didnt enter his bike, he just displayed it.
Chopperdave's superfreak, the hippykiller, your(?) rigid shovel, scott craig's flaked pan and that single spring bike stood out clear as day in a sea of janky ass shit. I was so happy that i got to see the superfreak in person; i like that cycle a little too much. Quality workmanship and good execution of an apparently specific plan always makes things better, and those are some of the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
thanks alot kyle. yes it was cool to have some non TV choppers in the show.
daves bike is sweet in person aint it. although he & kutty needed push starts to ride out ! my shovel kicked inside the hall & road out while leaving a little oil from the breather on the nice polished floor. pretty is too nice 4 me I like regular 2 kick's & ride em bikes. its the last time youll see my shovel that nice, road grime from here on out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
fatherfury said:
thanks alot kyle. yes it was cool to have some non TV choppers in the show.
daves bike is sweet in person aint it. although he & kutty needed push starts to ride out ! my shovel kicked inside the hall & road out while leaving a little oil from the breather on the nice polished floor. pretty is too nice 4 me I like regular 2 kick's & ride em bikes. its the last time youll see my shovel that nice, road grime from here on out.
Theres nothing wrong with a little dirt, especially on a motorcycle. Is the superfreak the same running gear/frame as Chopperdave's old red panhead?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
fatherfury said:
more pics of my bike. Im not sure Im happy with the pinstriping ?

let me know, does it look as gay as I think it does ?? just too sweet 4 me.
The pinstriping really set's it off I think... I like that you run rigid oil lines all the way on it too, way too many dudes add's rubber housing the last bit I think, or maby that's just over here? That fork really makes it sit sweet.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top