Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Nimrod,

Screw the bike, I want your house! That wooden outbuilding is awesome! You still haven't sent me any pictures of your new house (I can only assume the rest is as nice).

Ed

Nimrod said:
Another bike to ride since I sold my ironhead, and won't be working on the knuckle for a little while. I picked it up tonight...'51 pan/shovel.

This one I'll be un-chopperizing. Its going to get a full hinged rear fender with tombstone taillamp, front fender, stock bars and riser, floorboards, and a sprung seat. I might use it as a commuter.

· Registered
169 Posts
I guess it only makes sense that a guy who buys project cars would buy a fixer-upper house.

We've been in our house for almost a year, and I'm sure that at least 50% of our project resources (time, money, favors, etc) have gone into the house... and it still looks like a turd! We're getting somewhere though.

The nice thing about houses is that you usually return a healthy profit for your improvements, yet somehow you almost always end up losing money when it comes time to sell a car.

Ed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.