Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

stripping her down for new paint...get my springer and new pipes in a month...waiting on my fender and tank to come home...stoked.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
today got her down to the frame...getting ready to blast and paint....every day a little closer...

·
Registered
150 Posts
did you get the fender yet?
if not and you don't have it in another day or two let me know

kartbreaker said:
today got her down to the frame...getting ready to blast and paint....every day a little closer...

·
Registered
150 Posts
since he is a hot rod guy really i think he has no clue what to do with it and should ship it to me asap for proper disposal
you know i'm only here to help Kartbreaker so be sure to follow my advice closely;)

lilbill said:
:) so whatcha gonna do with that tube frontend?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dank...no fender yet...as for the front end...its gonna be up for grabs...but it looks just a slight tweak to it..

·
Registered
150 Posts
again if you don't see it in a day or two let me know and i'll go postal:)
tweaked? as in been up for months and seein tree monkeys tweaked or bent tweaked? got a good pic of it
kartbreaker said:
dank...no fender yet...as for the front end...its gonna be up for grabs...but it looks just a slight tweak to it..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im thinking tree monkeys...ill try and get a good pict when i go over there tommorow.its hard to tell...its very slight...i need to take the wheel off and place the axle in and see what it looks like.

dankchoppa said:
again if you don't see it in a day or two let me know and i'll go postal:)
tweaked? as in been up for months and seein tree monkeys tweaked or bent tweaked? got a good pic of it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts