Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its here, Woohoo! Holy fuckknuckle its beautiful. Fired it up a couple of times it sounds great! I met new nieghbors I didnt even know I had. They came from all directions.

Then later i went to start it for a friend and the starter dragged and it would'nt turn over. Battery must be run down. Gonna go buy a trickler tomorrow! Woohoo! did I already say that?:D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Let me be the first. Welcome, Snake Eyed Boy. Congratulations. You are about to start a journey that will fuck with the rest of your natural life. Take all the advice you have received and have a freakin ball. I will NEVER forget my first ride.

Shit. Now I'm cryin'.

PICS< PICS< PICS!!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
yeah man. i'm glad ya got yer bike. it sounds cool like shit.
but like rythemean said.....WE WANT PIX!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
pics>Pics>PICS!!! Of the bike, we mean. Not you or your mamma or your daddy. Girlfriend pics ok if she's HOT! But really man, pics of da bike.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rythemean said:
pics>Pics>PICS!!! Of the bike, we mean. Not you or your mamma or your daddy. Girlfriend pics ok if she's HOT! But really man, pics of da bike.
It might be a bit before I can Get pics up. Long Story. The short of it goes like this Divorce..Selling old house...buying new house....wife has camera blah blah blah.....soon as i can set up it with a freind to take some pics and getem up I will. Using a friends comp right now.:mad:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Congrats!
Its funny...I got a bike the minute I got divorced too.....and she got custody of the digital camera!

·
Registered
617 Posts
congrats man. anxiously waiting for pics. enjoy it!!!!!

mitch

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
speaking from experience, as having taken several years to ever be able to get pictures Into a computer, much less size & post them ..

until you do get another digi camera ..

here is an easy out, if you have any old film camera, or if in a tight (or handy to carry one for in-case anything) the 35mm throw-away single-use cameras ..

take the film (or throwaway job) to the local drugstore/photo quickie place, & get it developed With the Kodak "picture CD" option ..

that gets your pix on a disc you can stick in the 'puter, & from there you can pick the sizes & resize/save selected pix (with the program that's included on each disc) into your 'puter ..

then use imageshack or photobucket to put them into your post ..

thusly :

Good luck ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats man!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
StraightPipez said:
Where at in StL? I'm in Edwardsville, but own a store on Locust in the Loft District.
I live in south city. On Gannett. Bout 4 blocks South east of Chippewa (Sp?) and S.Kings highway. Be cool to chat ya up sometime. What store ya own? Gary.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts