Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy shit nice weather in the Black Hills, mid sixties in the middle of november???
Put almost 200 miles on today, rode in some of the canyons but they were slick with p rock as the hills did get some snow only 4 days ago.:eek:

Great riding weather any one else get some riding in??

Later Dave

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah, I just posted on another thread. Took my son out today as well. It was only about 50 here in PA, but thats good enough for me. I took my Triumph out for the first "legal" time today. It was good to be back on two wheels again. First time in about three years.

Spike

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Damn thats almost warm enough for ya to not wear your fur lined thong and man bra......................:D

I rode mine last weekend but my thong kept chaffeing me so I had to park it for the year..................;)

Loves
XOXOXO
Shoe

CrazyD said:
Holy shit nice weather in the Black Hills, mid sixties in the middle of november???
Put almost 200 miles on today, rode in some of the canyons but they were slick with p rock as the hills did get some snow only 4 days ago.:eek:

Great riding weather any one else get some riding in??

Later Dave

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yep rode yesterday around my block about 5 times w/no insurance and no plates on a bike I just bought... actually, it was the maiden voyage! Finally got it started, rode around, tail light shook off (awesome) so I know it was a good ride. ;)

·
Registered
617 Posts
around the neighborhood a bit. lotsa salt/gravel on the road from snow the other day. Felt good though. I'm still waiting for that wierd mid sixties sunny day though.

mitch

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Damn thats almost warm enough for ya to not wear your fur lined thong and man bra......................:D

I rode mine last weekend but my thong kept chaffeing me so I had to park it for the year..................;)

Loves
XOXOXO
Shoe
Nope! had to keep the fur thong on as the canyons were really cold(no sun)
the chaffeing doesn't bother me as I have build up callus!!!!

How did your spin the bottle , truth or dare party go?? I didn't send your
Milli Vanilli Cd back, I just can't get enough of it!!:D

Later, D

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have been ridding every day out here in cali the weather is so nice right now its crazy. Sunny with a temp. of 75 degrees.:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Temps in southern Alberta are record-breaking warm this week. I have Wed/Thu off from work, and it's supposed to be in the upper 60's (F) in the Calgary region. Methinks I'll be digging the bike out of the shed, stuffing the battery back in, and heading out for some end of the season riding. Woohoo!!!

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Boyd Who said:
Temps in southern Alberta are record-breaking warm this week. I have Wed/Thu off from work, and it's supposed to be in the upper 60's (F) in the Calgary region. Methinks I'll be digging the bike out of the shed, stuffing the battery back in, and heading out for some end of the season riding. Woohoo!!!
Dont let Dave fool you. It is always 40 below here from September til April. It is just a freak deal this year. Yup our wether sucks you guys have no reason to move here........................

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tman said:
Dont let Dave fool you. It is always 40 below here from September til April. It is just a freak deal this year. Yup our wether sucks you guys have no reason to move here........................
Ya, you caught me shit I shoveled snow all weekend, wind chill temp's were only 39 below, don't exagerate!!!:D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Rode for about 30 minutes today, mostly at 45mph+, and the temp is a chilly 37 degrees, but it didn't feel to bad after I regained movement in my fingers. No wonder the proper apperal is expensive, the shit probably keeps you warm.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yeah, Just rode this evening. Prolly 35 to 40 degrees pretty windy though. A couple more days and I'm gonna start working on some bars and pipes and finish up the tank I started last winter. Maybe I'll shoot a couple pics tommorow. "In the wind,,,,chill"

·
Registered
866 Posts
went out yesterday for about an hour, musta been about 50ish, this is my favorite time of the year to ride. rode out to a little favorite spot and had some lunch, good day had a real hard time going home

1 - 15 of 15 Posts