Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

Little about myself, I live out in Indiana with a beautiful wife and 3 way cool kids!

Got a 95' dyna lowrider over the weekend. Grabbed a great deal on it but the electrical system is messed up. Everything else is in good working order but it seems like the turn signals were butchered to death. I've found wiring schematics and trying to figure out what goes where.

Here's what I'm working with.

Now I've learned a quite a bit from my father, Richichepan which some of you might recognize on here because I remember if he wasn't doing art or in the garage he was on the computer on this or the horse's backtalk. I reached out to some people he knew and they've been helping me along but I'll like to see what you guys think.

Now, I've already found the wiring diagram and printed it. So I still am working on trying to reverse engineer which ones got cut , if anyone has any pointers on how to try and figure this out i'll appreciate it!

Thanks all,

JP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your Father is RichiePan? Very cool! I always liked his art a lot! In my previous shop I used to cut his artwork out of The Horse and tack those pages on blank spaces on my shop walls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your Father is RichiePan? Very cool! I always liked his art a lot! In my previous shop I used to cut his artwork out of The Horse and tack those pages on blank spaces on my shop walls.
Thats awesome to hear. I have fond memories of him drawing away those pages for the horse while watching yankee games.

·
Registered
Shovels and Blockheads
5 Posts

A Lisle wire terminal tool will help you remove the pin connectors from the plastic connector blocks. You can buy new connector pins and use the same color wire. I believe yours are purple and black. Take your time and follow the schematic one wire at a time.
It's just like water through a pipe.
Start at the connector and work from there.

Welcome aboard! There's a lot of good folks here willing to help you out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah,

I narrowed it down to the turnsignal module being taken out. Also theres no plug the guy before me cut it out as well.

So i'm trying to dig through ebay and see if I can find a turn signal module with a plug or one that doesn't need one and i can plug my wires straight in. I'm at the point where I think i'll just rip em off and use hand signals going forward.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts