Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm getting ready to start my sporty project and i was wondering if i get a paughco frame how much would it cost me to gooseneck it? i dont have the tools or experience to do it myself.does it make more sense to buy a custom frame already goosenecked with single curved downtube for $1100 or buy the paughco and gooseneck that?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
You can get a goosenecked sporty frame custom built by Fred Hernandez for $1500 or so. I would save up and do that if I wasn't able to do the work myself. Maybe other companies do gooseneck sporty frames too, I don't know. Foundation Customs makes nice sporty frames too.

lofathd said:
hey guys, i'm getting ready to start my sporty project and i was wondering if i get a paughco frame how much would it cost me to gooseneck it? i dont have the tools or experience to do it myself.does it make more sense to buy a custom frame already goosenecked with single curved downtube for $1100 or buy the paughco and gooseneck that?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tha Nutz said:
You can get a goosenecked sporty frame custom built by Fred Hernandez for $1500 or so. I would save up and do that if I wasn't able to do the work myself. Maybe other companies do gooseneck sporty frames too, I don't know. Foundation Customs makes nice sporty frames too.
Is there a website for Hernandez's parts? How do you contact them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts