Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to offer a sendoff to the boys on the El Diablo. i couldn't make it after coming oh so close, a death in the family has cancelled my trip. thanks to trent for housing my bike in his garage for the last month. i'll have the eagle one guys come get asap once you return. i didn't write the mileage down on the odometer so if anyone rides it through mexico at least send pictures of the little bitch flying down the highway. she's not much to look at but goes reasonably fast.

have fun guys, its killing me to miss this so make me proud. i would hope that i'll still be privy to any pictures involving scantily clad girls on choppers - you know that i would have shared! i had a 3" diameter sombrero that i was going to strap to the sissy bar - i guess that will have to wait until next time.

brandon

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Sorry you cant make it. Its been no problem storing your bike. I tried to start it the other day to move it to a friends house (as my shop space is full to the hilt right now), but the battery was dead as fuck. I put it in the trailer and its now sitting safely in my buddies garage.

Its 34 degrees here right now, and we are all looking at each other like.. fuck.

Better warm up soon.. cold weather riding sucks!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
Its 34 degrees here right now, and we are all looking at each other like.. fuck.

Better warm up soon.. cold weather riding sucks!
Man, it's 9 degrees here and there's about a foot os snow and ice everywhere. 34 degrees isn't bad as long as there's no ice. We got at least 3 more weeks of cold before riding starts. Remember though, your tires don't stick very good when their hard as rocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts