Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a size I generally work with. Going on a Knuckle done up a little bit flat tracker style. My guy suggested some "old" Avon knobbys, but I can't get a mental picture. What do you folks suggest? Thank you. TK.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Dunlop K70's 4.00 X 18 are $80.plus shipping & are nice looking tires... Nice vintage look & a good ride.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I was thinking about starting a thread like this, I'm also looking for some good tire options for my new bike. I DO run an 18" Dunlop K70 on the rear of my Triumph and it rides/looks great. I'd like to find something taller and more enduro style

·
Registered
304 Posts
Duro HF308, they're an imitation of the old Pirelli MT53's

here's a link to an online seller, I'm having a really hard time importing a set for my BSA 'tracker as my the Australian Duro distributor doesn't touch these and wont get them in for me and neither will the city's best MC tyre shop.

hope that helps,
Nick

·
Registered
320 Posts
Duro HF308, they're an imitation of the old Pirelli MT53's

here's a link to an online seller, I'm having a really hard time importing a set for my BSA 'tracker as my the Australian Duro distributor doesn't touch these and wont get them in for me and neither will the city's best MC tyre shop.

hope that helps,
Nick
Have you or anyone else run this tire?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.