Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Hack is banned!
This board was about to lose me, but I figured I could out-last the turd.
Thanks Bass for helping to pull the trigger!!!
Back to work.

G.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Jason! RULER! Thank you for taking care of this board! I was second guessing the JJ and it's future also. I came here to learn and have learned A TON! I was scared I would have to go elsewhere and get a sub-par education on a great love! :D

Thanks!
Scooter

·
Registered
175 Posts
vicious cycle said:
bass didn't get banned too did he?
I don't think so? Thanks Jason.

Sorry to drag the board and everyone through the mud. I'll try not to let it happen again.

I don't really know what caused him to lash out at me (mostly via private messages), but I finally had enough and had to air it out 'in public.' He'll get what's coming to him...some day. Maybe sooner than later.

-Brian

·
Registered
421 Posts
Bass said:
He'll get what's coming to him...some day. Maybe sooner than later.

-Brian
You just did what you had to do, Brian. I've got no problem with it.

Of course you mean KHARMA will give him what's coming to him. Because, of course, I'd never go get Gary, John, and Eddie, drive up there, pick you and some other Texans up, and go take care of something like that ourselves. 'Cuz that would just be out of the question (until the price of gas goes down). ;) LOL

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
;) :eek:
Shoe
Bass said:
I don't think so? Thanks Jason.

Sorry to drag the board and everyone through the mud. I'll try not to let it happen again.

I don't really know what caused him to lash out at me (mostly via private messages), but I finally had enough and had to air it out 'in public.' He'll get what's coming to him...some day. Maybe sooner than later.

-Brian

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well, I must admit that I won't be missing ole hack. Frankly, that guy was a dick. Now we can all just get along like a happy family. We all should learn from this, nobody knows everything and people make mistakes, but the way hackasaw talked down to others just wasn't cool.

Move along people, nothing to see here...

·
Registered
504 Posts
that's cool.

there is a level of respect that most of us have for each other, and yeah, hack didn't seem to show any at all to anyone.

at least that's one less problem.

·
Registered
377 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
You just did what you had to do, Brian. I've got no problem with it.

Of course you mean KHARMA will give him what's coming to him. Because, of course, I'd never go get Gary, John, and Eddie, drive up there, pick you and some other Texans up, and go take care of something like that ourselves. 'Cuz that would just be out of the question (until the price of gas goes down). ;) LOL
yeah, we definetly should not drive out there. we should fly, we could be back the same weekend.

-john

·
Registered
18 Posts
G Griffin said:
The Hack is banned!
This board was about to lose me, but I figured I could out-last the turd.
Thanks Bass for helping to pull the trigger!!!
Back to work.

G.
Thank God, I hought I might have been out of line, now I know I wasnt the only one who thought he was an dick.
Dave

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks Jason!! Just got tired of clicking into a thread and watching everyone be wrong all the time;) . Back to normal now!!

XCS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts