Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas are there any Florida jocksters? I am gonna be in Orlando from this Saturday to the following (i think, not sure on the return). Is there anything going on around there? Are there any good tattoo shops in the area, i have needed some new ink and thought it would be fun to get it on vacaction. Thanks!
Lil Joe

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Draglinkscc said:
Im in orlando and new to the "jockey" thang but have a bike, a 62 galaxie, hot rod body and a cool shop to drink beers and look at everything.
Ill be out of town this weekend.
But look me up next week and maybe we could do some beers with the Nads?
That would be real cool, check your pm's.
Lil Joe

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got a buddy down there from Buffalo. He's racing cars at a circle track for a reality show on the Spike network. They race every Sat. night. The show is Carpocolis I believe.

Anyways it's supposed to be cool as hell. Last week he raced School Busses on a figure 8 track, with jumps set up to fly the busses over.

If you want any info for times let me know and I will give him a call.

This Sat I think they are racing cars on a figure 8 and pulling campers

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Levi said:
I got a buddy down there from Buffalo. He's racing cars at a circle track for a reality show on the Spike network. They race every Sat. night. The show is Carpocolis I believe.

Anyways it's supposed to be cool as hell. Last week he raced School Busses on a figure 8 track, with jumps set up to fly the busses over.

If you want any info for times let me know and I will give him a call.

This Sat I think they are racing cars on a figure 8 and pulling campers
A must see for sure.
thats being held at the Orlando Sped World in Bithlo Im sure

·
Registered
421 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
...and hang out at Cinderella's castle and drink some beers with the ugly step sisters:D

Shoe
Trust me, those step-sister do all the stuff that Cinderella won't do. They're my pic every time. ;) And they're not that ugly after a couple of beers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Alright, I just called him.
(In my best echo voice)

Sat. night Orlando Speedworld

First race will be cars pulling full size boats. They will be racing on a figure 8 track,should be some good crashes. Starts at 8:00 PM

Then there is some ligitimate stack car racing.

Second race will be two Semi Trucks pulling empty car haulers. Each of the two teams will have 4 cars on the track trying to drive onto the hauler has it speeds around the track. The catch is only three cars will fit and the fourth is a blocker trying to ram the other teams cars from loading onto their hauler. Once a team has 3 cars loaded they have to back back off the hauler and do it again while the truck is still moving.

This is all filmed for TV. It will be on the Spike channel this fall.

They have been in Orlando for 8 weeks, then they move to Buffalo NY for 8 weeks. They are calling it the North against the South.

Look for my buddy, He goes by the name of Flynnt Maverick (Flynnt Maverick Racing) He has a long ass gotee ussually died bright blue, and has some crazy looking dread locks. He has his Girlfriend with him Her name is Amanda. She is a hot redhead, (Fire engine red).
I talked to them both and told them you may be there just give them a shout and tell them Levi sent you.

Flynnts a cool dude, rides a bad ass chop, he's been bitching all time he's been there cause his bike is back in NY

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Levi said:
Alright, I just called him.
(In my best echo voice)

Sat. night Orlando Speedworld

First race will be cars pulling full size boats. They will be racing on a figure 8 track,should be some good crashes. Starts at 8:00 PM

Then there is some ligitimate stack car racing.

Second race will be two Semi Trucks pulling empty car haulers. Each of the two teams will have 4 cars on the track trying to drive onto the hauler has it speeds around the track. The catch is only three cars will fit and the fourth is a blocker trying to ram the other teams cars from loading onto their hauler. Once a team has 3 cars loaded they have to back back off the hauler and do it again while the truck is still moving.

This is all filmed for TV. It will be on the Spike channel this fall.

They have been in Orlando for 8 weeks, then they move to Buffalo NY for 8 weeks. They are calling it the North against the South.

Look for my buddy, He goes by the name of Flynnt Maverick (Flynnt Maverick Racing) He has a long ass gotee ussually died bright blue, and has some crazy looking dread locks. He has his Girlfriend with him Her name is Amanda. She is a hot redhead, (Fire engine red).
I talked to them both and told them you may be there just give them a shout and tell them Levi sent you.

Flynnts a cool dude, rides a bad ass chop, he's been bitching all time he's been there cause his bike is back in NY
Thanks for the hook up, i am gonna try and make it, but my ma just stopped by and told me we dont get in til 7 in Florida. I drive fast though haha so hopefully it will be all good. Thanks again.
Lil Joe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.