Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to pick up my mail yesterday expecting nothing more that the usual stack of bills. What I found was a stack of bills and a small cardboard box from Chopper Dave's Casting Company containing my set of Glory Bound Pegs! They rule. Well worth the wait. Can't wait for the "cheat death" set.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Irish Rich said:
You would have thought a rockstar like Dave would have sent them in the deluxe "large" cardboard box.

Sheesh!
I saw chopper dave at sturgis last year at the WCC Trailor. I was checking out Super Freak, man that thing is gorgeous in person. But I was intimidated by his rockstar persona and didn't say hi. Lol. I'm serious.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Voneville said:
I saw chopper dave at sturgis last year at the WCC Trailor. I was checking out Super Freak, man that thing is gorgeous in person. But I was intimidated by his rockstar persona and didn't say hi. Lol. I'm serious.
He is easily approachable if you have any snacks with high-fructose corn syrup (or cold, caffeinated beverages).

He'll then become your best friend.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Nelson said:
He is easily approachable if you have any snacks with high-fructose corn syrup (or cold, caffeinated beverages).

He'll then become your best friend.
I think if we were in California it wouldn't have been so weird. I just figured being at the WCC Trailor he probably had enough Kooks yappin at him, so I didn't want to bug him and tell him what a badass job he did with the pan.

In retrospect he was probably pretty sick of people talking to him about JJ and might have been receptive to someone who appreciated all fo the details on his bike. Oh well.

Next time I go to sturgis I'm going to follow Rocks Chops around so I can meet all of the celebrites, and I won't feel weird cause I got an in. haha.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Voneville said:
I think if we were in California it wouldn't have been so weird. I just figured being at the WCC Trailor he probably had enough Kooks yappin at him, so I didn't want to bug him and tell him what a badass job he did with the pan.

In retrospect he was probably pretty sick of people talking to him about JJ and might have been receptive to someone who appreciated all fo the details on his bike. Oh well.

Next time I go to sturgis I'm going to follow Rocks Chops around so I can meet all of the celebrites, and I won't feel weird cause I got an in. haha.
If you can make me a fake ID.:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah, I'm ordering a pair of cheat death for my birthday. The tail light looks mighty nice too but I got a Ford model A tail light for when I hard tail my sporty this winter.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i just got my set.
It took like three months but it was well worth the wait.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.