Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it to late to run for the hills.....JK:D

Im proud to say Im getting hitch to a good woman,,,,

She knows the differance between a carb & fuel injection, chop vs bob, and has a great eye for detail. I've tought her well. She puts up with my shit & never lays down a guilt trip If I need to get out on that road alown.

I had more to say but my minds a little fucked right know..

Time to TCB...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats man, after ya both say I DO, make sure she doesnt whisper "now I dont have to.." ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Mute said:
Congrats man, after ya both say I DO, make sure she doesnt whisper "now I dont have to.." ;)
That's right!! That's the only pre-nup you need: I, 'her name', do hereby promise to still give blowjobs and otherwise continue to have fun in the sack and not get fat. The end.

Good luck to you, Jay.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Cool man, congrats. My ole lady knows more about cars then I do. She went to vocational school and was a service manager. She has zero interest in motorbikes, but understands my obsession with it, so it's all good.

·
Registered
248 Posts
F.U.Jay said:
Is it to late to run for the hills.....JK:D

One quote that is certain to be your own.....
It destroys one's nerves to be amiable every day to the same human being. ~Benjamin Disraeli

and (after 15 years) one that is my favorite!!

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. ~Katherine Hepburn

CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Survived the honeymoon....Went to Daytona & St Augastine. Had a blast being a tourist. Wish I cound have brought the OL Trumpet...:(

Let the games begin!!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.