Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look out its gonna get rowdy in here now . . . Okie dick head finnally made it over from old faithfull, it was getting to dull over there for me . . . Had to sell my bike and it just went off this morning on ebay, got my asking price, it was an evo sporty bobber, it was on here recently. I had to, to pay some doctor bills from bustin some knux on a clowns face. I'm buying an ironhead when the money comes, so look for another sport bobber or two from me shortly, and ive been tossing around the ideas of a cafe kz 900. The iron project buying should have some left over parts and i will probably list on here, after my one millionth post, or what ever the classified commandments are here. Im in oklahoma, so keep me posted on any good deals local, swap meets and the like. Aslo if you need something looked at around here or even picked up and stashed for a while till you can make it up, i have plenty of inside storage. I also run a sanger hydro boat, and im building a 57 chevy gasser big block. Get the door, its Me

·
Registered
338 Posts
Is this the Sporty you just off'ed? I know where a nice ironhead project is when you get your bank roll. Welcome.

Okiecockfighter said:
Look out its gonna get rowdy in here now . . . Okie dick head finnally made it over from old faithfull, it was getting to dull over there for me . . . Had to sell my bike and it just went off this morning on ebay, got my asking price, it was an evo sporty bobber, it was on here recently. I had to, to pay some doctor bills from bustin some knux on a clowns face. I'm buying an ironhead when the money comes, so look for another sport bobber or two from me shortly, and ive been tossing around the ideas of a cafe kz 900. The iron project buying should have some left over parts and i will probably list on here, after my one millionth post, or what ever the classified commandments are here. Im in oklahoma, so keep me posted on any good deals local, swap meets and the like. Aslo if you need something looked at around here or even picked up and stashed for a while till you can make it up, i have plenty of inside storage. I also run a sanger hydro boat, and im building a 57 chevy gasser big block. Get the door, its Me

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be the one, Man i loved that girl, it was my first, bought her when i was 16. stock springer, I put 1.25 inch spacers on the top of the springs, and it seemed to bring the frontend down about an inch. I should have about 2k to spend, Havent ever had an ironhead, but a friend offered one complete running hardtail with wideglide 21 front, 16 back, and an extra tank, extra hardtailed frame, extra narrow springer and a few other bitchin peices, the motor is outta the frame, but i have road the bike, then another friend has a running ironhead that you cant start b/c no trans or primary, I have had it once and can buy it back for 300. And yet one more friend has a what he is claiming is a big bore 12.5 to 1 compression jugs and forged pistons all new for 100. So it looks like with a complete trans trapdoor and primary, i will have two more bobbers, sell one and have a paid for bike. And there is a floater around here with a 1300 dollar running riding ironhead, flaked tank and mini apes. Whatch'all got ? ? ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Okiecockfighter said:
Sounds like you got the Ironheads worked out. I know where one is that's been rebuilt (engine and trans) but the chasis needs put back together. It has good #'s and a title. I bet a grand would take it home, maybe $1200.

Did your sporty sell locally or is it out of state now? That bike looked like a blast to ride.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it just sold on ebay this morning, but we have talked shiping before end so i think its a done deal, at this point as bad as I hated to, im kinda glad to get my bill paid. Lets get together on that project, you know about, i still havent figured out who you are ? ? ? I gotta truck i can sell and get a little more, and buy some more stuff to build and sell, that way i can hand pick the best stuff for my personal

·
Registered
338 Posts
Okiecockfighter said:
Well it just sold on ebay this morning, but we have talked shiping before end so i think its a done deal, at this point as bad as I hated to, im kinda glad to get my bill paid. Lets get together on that project, you know about, i still havent figured out who you are ? ? ? I gotta truck i can sell and get a little more, and buy some more stuff to build and sell, that way i can hand pick the best stuff for my personal
Check your e-mail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts