Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I paid visit to my parents home town of Kenosha wisconson, and I asked my pops if he ever heard of TC. Turns out, he was gonna sell his dealership for him back in his days as a real estate peddler, and he knew right were Tom put up. So i went and poked around and chatted with him for a bit. What a rad guy, I was quite stoked the extent of the visit, which also lead to me missing out on tons of good pics, but I snapped enough for yah to get the picture. The main bike is the Hog Slayer III, its got three mills, and its a pinch faster than the old Slayer II, which is now put up in some museum cross the atlantic. Hes rebuilding the III and is made it quite serious that he was still fuckin racing. awsome dude, tc is. All the pics can be found at www.dropshots.com/tbone16

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
id say so

some more cool pics on the link there [got to click on view all 16]

·
Registered
65 Posts
TC was my hero back in the 70's. At Bowling Green one year I was in the stagging lanes and I looked behind me, there he was.
Sorry the picure isn't better, I took a picture of a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Duh! Missed the link.

Thanks Sumo. Had a feeling...not many trip-engined Norton drag bikes floating around.

Tom has had that blue Norton chop for years.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey I stopped by here today, he was bringin the old bike out and gettin ready to take it to the drags for exabition, this weekend. Hell of a nice guy and kool ass drag bike, his chopper he rides is pretty kool too. I snapped a couple quick shots with my celly I'll have to post later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.