Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for the pop up gas cap that comes with this tank and the bottom tab mounts. Or a place to buy them from if known. The cap in tank is just the plastic temp cap. The mounts are where the top 2 screws are and another goes where the 2 screw holes are at the bottom.

Never mind the paint job. My boys did it and it looks just fine!!!!!!!

Also need a gas cap to fit a stock 90's sportster tank and a wheel spacer to fit a narrow glide wheel on to a wide glide (see pic)


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.