Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
631 Posts
The Baron said:
it was a "k" flattie,From What I remember,He was in a shit load of those old movies ;Devils angels he was that Beatnik artist that they broke outta the can,I think, there was some kool as fuck rides in them old movies, Wild Angels had some way kool rides ,and rebel rousers had a kool siwng arm pre unit trump ,an a kool old big "Enfild connie 700"bobbed out! Shit man I gotta start building some more real period Pieces., i just luv'em.
Just watched that movie, Hells Angels on Wheels, last week...that guy was an animal. Wheelies, hillclimbs, riding around on roofs....all kinds of crazy shit.

· Registered
631 Posts
ChopperMark said:
My mind is a little foggy, I ain't seen that movie in at least 5 years. Still there are great bikes and great riding in all those flicks. You think today's average biker would even think about riding like that or riding down a dirt road?
No shit...that part where they're in a park just doing do-nuts and dropping bikes like it's the thing to do is the awesome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.