Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
639 Posts
Rocks Chops said:
What the hell is this supposed to mean?!?!
You should take pride in what you build....not in something that has 40 different types of hot/cold knobs on it and a seat made from a piece of tire.

Or....some jackass talking about the only thing he can contribute to his shovel rebuild is a bunch of air freshners.

· Registered
639 Posts
because "Frisco" bikes were never ratty death traps with a 40ft jockey shifter! They were made out of function and to look good.

The horse is just contributing to people just getting into motorcycles the image that the more "ratty" the bike looks and the more crap you can bolt onto it is a good thing....and unfortuantely your quote fits right into that.

· Registered
639 Posts
Rocks Chops said:
I know what the hell a Frisco bike is. I also like rat bikes, thats where the ratty frisco bikes comment comes into play.
dude look.....i'm not going to get into another bickering match with you about bikes. Your 16...you have a lot to learn. Why would you be into something that looks like it should be an extra on Mad Max "Beyond Thunderdome"?

· Registered
639 Posts
Getting back on topic...i thought the "new" Garage magazine was done pretty well. Definitely seems like it is headed in a different direction now though....those moonshine stills are badass.

Not enough Tera Patrick though :)

· Registered
639 Posts
Well....since i don't keep an internet photo log of everything my welder touches i'll get back to you on the bars i spent 26 years perfecting. How about you post some pics of you bike?? I don't think we have been graced with the pleasure of seeing that beauty yet??

Hey "ROCK"...might want to take Polock Joes advice....

· Registered
639 Posts
Boa said:
Just for reference purposes, I checked out the current "Genesis" mag (at my local Tower Records they put the adult mags right above the biker mags, go figure). Crazy layout of Tera getting it on with her husband Evan Seinfeld. Good reading.
Ask Big Nick about his experiences with Evan Seinfeld
:D

· Registered
639 Posts
Re: Rock, ignore these geeks.

scooper said:
Rock, don't listen to any of these dudes slamming you. Number one, when they were 16 they were probably smoking to much weed and spanking the monkey 24/7, number two, they are as geeky and gay as all the "posers" they slam. The only diff between them and the rubs that ride the big, bright, billet shit, is they ride "ol skool" bikes and think everyone else is a loser.. even funnier how they slam the dumb articles in the Horse, yet spend hours on these forums going on and on about what is gay and not..
Any guy that needs to be in a club that basically consists of guys standing around in a garage, slicking their hair back and talking about how everyone else is gay, well... fill in the blanks.
The real players are not on these forums slamming people, if they are here, they are quietly watching and every once in a while, they pipe in with real advise, otherwise they are busy working or riding.

March to your own drummer and ingnore the pinheads, they don't speak for anyone other than geeks in clubs and on forums.
awww...looks like big rock has a buddy

Nick...are you gonna wear the leather pants you stole from Evan to the Choppahead party??
:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.