Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey =Mike= and I just got AAA memberships solely for Motorcycles. Its a pretty sweet deal. I found out most Road assistance programs don't cover motorcycles (my own i've been paying for for years!) so If ya guys are looking for a get out of jail card for if your ever broken down. Check out AAA.
P.S. this is not an infomercial! :)

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
yeah man, out here they call it AAA+ R/V, saved my ass (and friends) a couple of times. try to find a local motorcyle friendly tow/transport service that works with them...this way you can call them direct and not worry about some douchebag dragging your bike up the wrecker with a chain sideways by the carb and front cylinder!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Man...
I got stranded one day, and towed back into town to the tune of $300...
The driver was asking if i had the AAA m/c coverage cuz it would have saved me $200.

I didn't.
I swore i would get it as soon as i got back, and still haven't.

Thats my project for the day!

tom said:
yeah man, out here they call it AAA+ R/V, saved my ass (and friends) a couple of times. try to find a local motorcyle friendly tow/transport service that works with them...this way you can call them direct and not worry about some douchebag dragging your bike up the wrecker with a chain sideways by the carb and front cylinder!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts