Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I buy this mag months ago for the '76.. auction said "Mag worked fine, went to electronic ignition". That shoulda let me know this guy is a dickhead right from the start. I emailed the guy a bunch of times for pics, etc, but his responses were really slow (I never did get any detailed pics), and the auction was running out. I needed a mag, and hit the buy it now of $450 (and paid instantly with paypal), and decided to trust this assclown.

I had the guy ship it straight to Buck to go through. Well, turns out the mag was COMPLETELY fucking shot. Buck said it looked like it was stored in a bucket of salt water! With the repair cost added to the purchase/shipping costs, I could have bought a BRAND NEW mag for the '76.

I emailed the guy about 5 times, telling him I didnt want to leave him negative feedback, and asking that he make it right with me. I offered to accept a $200 refund and call it good (thats not even a quarter of my investment in this mag). Never heard a fucking peep from this fucker, so I left him negative feedback.

Today I see hes left me negative feedback saying "this guy doesnt know what hes talking about". That brings my total negative feedback to 2 (out of over 200), versus his 24 rating. I am pissed. I would really like to kick this **** balls off then shove them in his mouth.

FUCK.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
as i said this before. no lawyers, cops, ebay, paypal , etc. some people need a PUNCH in the FACE.

i had an assclown rip me off 20$ worth of old 60's hotrod stickers. took a month of me finding everything about the guy enough so that when id call his cell phon eevery 20 minutes saying i was going to wait outside his garage address that i found until i got them myself.......i got the stickers in..and what do ya know it? there were extra stickers in there!

but..if i saw him today id STILL punch him in the face.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
tom said:
got his address?
I am working on it. This is all I can get out of Ebay:
Ebay ID: shovel78d
Name: joseph t bubryckie
City: Morristown
State: NJ

Hes on your side of the country, but I am thinking about riding out for the Smokeout.

Might be fun to knock on his door.

and kick his ass.

twice.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
So, I buy this mag months ago for the '76.. auction said "Mag worked fine, went to electronic ignition". That shoulda let me know this guy is a dickhead right from the start. I emailed the guy a bunch of times for pics, etc, but his responses were really slow (I never did get any detailed pics), and the auction was running out. I needed a mag, and hit the buy it now of $450 (and paid instantly with paypal), and decided to trust this assclown.

I had the guy ship it straight to Buck to go through. Well, turns out the mag was COMPLETELY fucking shot. Buck said it looked like it was stored in a bucket of salt water! With the repair cost added to the purchase/shipping costs, I could have bought a BRAND NEW mag for the '76.

I emailed the guy about 5 times, telling him I didnt want to leave him negative feedback, and asking that he make it right with me. I offered to accept a $200 refund and call it good (thats not even a quarter of my investment in this mag). Never heard a fucking peep from this fucker, so I left him negative feedback.

Today I see hes left me negative feedback saying "this guy doesnt know what hes talking about". That brings my total negative feedback to 2 (out of over 200), versus his 24 rating. I am pissed. I would really like to kick this **** balls off then shove them in his mouth.

FUCK.
Glad to know his user name...so we all know who to stay away from.maybe he will go to the smoke out and we can all punch him in the face!

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Morristown...thats where morris magneto is out of...pobably coincidence?

I told George if he is ever out this way or going to the SO he's always got a place to stay out here...you are welcome as well. if you got a trip up to jersey palnned:D also got friends & family in CT/NY area

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tom said:
Morristown...thats where morris magneto is out of...pobably coincidence?

I told George if he is ever out this way or going to the SO he's always got a place to stay out here...you are welcome as well. if you got a trip up to jersey palnned:D also got friends & family in CT/NY area
We were talking about the Smokeoout the other day .. .. ..

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just tried to file a complaint with Ebay. Apparently I can get refunded, IF you file within a certain amount of time.

Funny how this fuck dropped negative feedback on me AFTER that refund time expired.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Rocky,
That FUCKING BLOWS!!
I have only had one shitty experience on eBay. Dumbfuck just didn't pay...wasted time, listing, phone expenses, etc..but, I didn't lose the piece I was selling.
I was just flabberghasted, as everything else has gone really smooth.
EBay can be a total joy, and it upsets me when some dickbag ruins the trust like that. Buyers sometimes write me via my auctions in a cagey fashion because the have been fucked, and I feel bad for 'em.As always, I do 'em right, and they act all surprised.
The thing that steams me the most in life are those that refuse to work with others, and BEHAVE in a fashion becoming a man.
And then, HIDING behind the phone, keyboard, whatever. COME OUT A FIGHT LIKE A MAN!
Or, just do what you say you are gonna do.

·
Registered
169 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
I just tried to file a complaint with Ebay. Apparently I can get refunded, IF you file within a certain amount of time.

Funny how this fuck dropped negative feedback on me AFTER that refund time expired.
You can file with PayPal under Buyer Protection. If you have all this dickhead's eamils and pics, submit them to PP. Since the mag was "significantly not as described" (PP terminology), you may be able to get a refund.

good luck!

·
Registered
256 Posts
so its been 45 days that sucks
the other option may be to dispute the charge through your credit card you may have more time due to billing periods
for me the other options have me leaving myself open to some backwoods dipshit owning my house...and precisely why i stopped fighting for a living

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.