Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That is just rude and offensive. I want one.

Also Senor Teach----- When are you gonna pull the pan apart, strip the frame and powdercoat it? That fucker is too damn nice to have it looking so ratty.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike V said:
That is just rude and offensive. I want one.

Also Senor Teach----- When are you gonna pull the pan apart, strip the frame and powdercoat it? That fucker is too damn nice to have it looking so ratty.
I can make ones that says "LOVE" or "OCC" or something for ya if that is too offensive..he he!
This winter if I can find the time she is coming all apart for the final frame finish.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scrapmetalart said:
Dude, Are you sellin' them? How much?

Craig
Yes..$40.00 plus ship for the steel plate holder and two weld on mount tabs.
If you want the Stainless steel/glass lense STOP Light included the total is 90.00 plus ship.
If you have your own stop light that you want to use let em know the dimensions so I can alter the design to fit your piece.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Dude,
I like that a hell of alot better than the one you cut out for me earlier for the trump. Can you make me on that says " Teach Gives Good Head"?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Pretty cool, I'd be have tempted to buy one that says "Fuck OCC" but spending forty dollars to say fuck them is sort of like admitting defeat. Maybe I'll just use stencils and white paint :)

Very nice though. I dig it.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
what are you teaching those kids?

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Teach, the quality looks 100%

but not sure of the point since it's 'message' is covered by the plate...how about a bunch of holes to lighten it up a bit?

aw fuck, did I just loose my chance at a discount?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tom said:
Teach, the quality looks 100%

but not sure of the point since it's 'message' is covered by the plate...how about a bunch of holes to lighten it up a bit?

aw fuck, did I just loose my chance at a discount?
Ya..I am working on some variations to the design..but for right now it's one of those hidden details that only the proud few will know about..when the newbie yups ask me when I am going to get the bike painted (which I hear from them shit heads all the time) I'll just point to my license plate and walk away and leave them standing there wondering what the hell I meant by that while we are all laughing at the beer tent!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
the "hidden message" thing has got me thinkin. i know the old ford tail lights have a license plate light built into the bottom of them. i wonder if its possible to make a lense cover for that with some sort of message or pattern (think batsignal or shadow puppets) so when that light shines on the ground next to the bike it shows the message or design..... follow me?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts