·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityTwin Cities
StateMN
PriceVaries
Misc Harley and Triumph Parts

JUST ADDED A LOT MORE AND DROPPED PRICES ON EVERYTHING NOT SOLD!!! FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS, I'D LOVE TO SEE THIS STUFF GET PUT TO GOOD USE!!!

Hey guys- I've got a lot more parts coming out of the stash and I'll be adding some more on here over the next couple days. I'll cover the cost of shipping in the lower 48 on all of it. If there are multiple parts that you're interested in, I can make a package deal with a better price since I can save on shipping. I always ship within 24 hours of payment being received. Paypal is great. Please PM with any questions you might have. THANKS!

Doesn't get any skinnier than this. A beautiful chrome 36 spoke 21-1.4 rim. The chrome is super nice and would polish up beautifully. I've never seen another one. $80 shipped.

Avon 2.75-21 tire. Seen some action and shows some age, but with an old tire thats to be expected. $80 shipped.

- Pair of brand new polished finned alloy 1 3/4 exhaust clamps from Garage Company, never out of the packaging. $45 shipped
- Pair of brand new brass British petcocks. Never mounted to a tank. $40 shipped. SOLD!!! THANKS!!!
-Brand new finned alloy Triumph motor mounts. Will work for all 650's and 750's. These are high quality and have never been mounted. They sell for about hundred bucks plus shipping, I'll ship them to your door for $75.

NOS 7/8" Schwinn silver metalflake grips. Never out of the plastic. Real deal schwinn, not repop. Nice and soft still. $30 shipped. I've also got an NOS pair in metalflake GREEN that I had been saving for my Triumph chop for the same price.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Misc Harley and Triumph Parts

I'm deleting what was sold and adding some new stuff. I've had A LOT of interest in everything listed, but haven't received payment on some of it so ALL prices have been dropped for quick sales.

Beautiful set of iron head pipes. NO DENTS, NO DINGS! Awesome old chrome. Not rusty, not crusty, just nice old chrome. $100 shipped in the lower 48.

Awesome finned Webco float bowl extension for Amal Monobloc carbs. Very hard to find. This one is perfect. $35 shipped

VERY nice Harley kicker arm with very nice bicycle style kicker pedal. Great chrome. Great shape. $35 shipped

Triumph swingarm. Great shape, cool old chrome. $50 shipped.

Triumph 500 rocker boxes COMPLETE. Came off of a good running 500. Bolt on and go. $45 shipped for the pair.

Crazy NOS digger type fender, never mounted on anything. Awesome lines, has a built in license plate bracket and a couple little dimples to run a tiny light in the back. Never seen another one like it. $125 shipped

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.