1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityBuford
StateGeorgia
PriceSOLD
I have an early cast base Morris mm74l that was sent to Morris and had $450 put into a rebuild. New condensor, points, hex drive, and rare Earth magnets (much better than traditional). Puts out a crazy spark now according to David at Morris and hasnt been ran since the rebuild. I've got about $1200 in it with the rebuild (I know I could've bought a new one for a little more, but I had it already and like the cast finish over the milled billet). It also has a new cork gasket, new mounting hardware, new return spring, cam drive gear, and a new clear

SOLD

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Here are some quick photos that don't do it justice. I can send more if you like. I roughed up the finish some to make it match the bike it was going to go on, but I decided to go in a different direction. It could easily be polished back to a bright luster.

With everything done to it, this thing is as good as a brand new one, but comes with the look of one 30 years old.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.

I have the receipt from Morris to show the rebuild, so it's not one of those scam ass selling points like most "oh yeah, recently rebuilt" situations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.