1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityTwin Cities
StateMN
PriceVaries
Hey guys- Just cleaning out the shop a little bit today and came across a few things that I know some of you guys can put to good use. Feel free to PM with any questions you might have. I always ship within 24 hours of payment. All prices are shipped in the lower 48. I'm more than happy to ship outside the lower 48, but obviously the cost of shipping will increase. If you want a bunch of stuff that I can ship together I'll cut you a deal. THANKS!

NOS silver metalflake schwinn grips. These are the real deal, not repops. They've never been out of the bag and they're still nice and soft. Would be perfect on any chop with 7/8" bars. I've run them and they work great. $35 shipped in the lower 48.

Very cool hard to find Webco float bowl extension for Amal Monobloc carbs. Great shape! $45 shipped.

Stock Triumph 650 brake stays: SOLD!!!
Pre unit BSA brake pedal: $20 shipped
Triumph 650 lifter blocks (appear to be NOS or new): $35 shipped
Triumph pushrod tubes, very nice!: $20 shipped
NOS Amal air filter for your Triumph or BSA: $30 shipped
Triumph exhaust flange (may be NOS): $15 shipped
Petcock (used for a week, worked great) $15 shipped
OR $85 SHIPPED FOR ALL OF IT!!!

Original 1977 Harley owners manual: $12 shipped
Stock generator shovelhead intake: $18 shipped
S&S super B backing plate: $25 shipped

Got a few rebuild bits for the Triumph guys. Includes a gasket and o-ring kit that was actually made in the USA, a couple of Amal concentric gasket kits, and one new set of piston rings. $35 shipped for all.

Complete Harley kicker assembly. Should work on any Harley 4-speed. Very nice shape, good chrome. Old style bicycle pedal in perfect shape. $45 shipped.

Great Triumph 650 lower triple tree. Very nice threads. Ready to run. $45 shipped

Chrome Triumph 650 swingarm. $45 shipped.

Triumph 500 rocker boxes. Complete and ready to run! Came off of a running bike. $45 shipped.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just lowered the prices on everything thats left, feel free to make offers on anything you can use. This is stuff I haven't got a use for and would rather see someone be able to do something with it. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts