1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityKansas City
StateKS
Price2750
Offering it to the JJ before it goes on Ebay. This is without a doubt, mechanically, the best ironhead I've had to date. Previous owner went through the engine about 2,000 miles ago. Frame has very nice recent gloss black powder coat, center cases are painted black as well, clinders and heads still have fresh paint. Has a nice chrome primary and lots of other nice chrome. All of the aluminum could use polishing, but that's no big deal. Electric start works great. New master cylinder and rebuilt caliper. New Drag Specialties gunfighter seat. Left side shift linkage works perfectly, but this bike can be easily converted back to right shift for you old schoolers. This bike runs like a watch, suspension is setup perfectly for my 190 lbs, it just glides along. This bike goes down the highway as smooth as glass, no sh*t! Like I said before, the best riding Ironhead I've ever had and I've had a dozen or more.

I have been using this as my daily rider on days that I ride. I commute 35 miles one way. The bike has needed nothing so far! Nothing! I wouldn't hesitate to ride it anywhere.

You won't find a better runnin' more reliable Ironhead Sportster for this price. Keep it stock as a daily rider, or throw a hardtail on it and build the bike of your dreams, either way, you can't go wrong with this bike. Clear title, ready to go.

I will be detailing the bike, photographing it in detail, and video taping it running and going down the road this weekend. Unfortunately, after that, it's going to Ebay.

So.......

1 - 1 of 1 Posts