Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where's the art? I don't have much to share but I'll post a work in progress.

this one is inspired by watching the latest Jesse James special. Seeing all the old footage of the wikkid 60's chops and all the outlaw dudes and chicks made me wanna paint. So I'm gonna do this one up with psychadelic colors and shit and try to make it look badass. but it's only in b/w right now.

Mitch

·
Banned
648 Posts
Good God, that would be insane for next year. Maybe a couple little horns popping up through her hair? Man, your stuff is SO impressive. I'm just hunting for the right project to pop up so I can try to commission you for something! With this one happening next week, it is kind of hard to imagine EDR07 already, but if you are into doing something (this?!) for the next run, PM me and let's figure it out.

-Bill

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thats pretty damn cool! I'd like a shot at buying a print when your finished. Let me know if that will be possible

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You could use this art work for a after the run tshirt like the old stand by for those of us that cant go like" I didnt go on the EDR and all I got was this tshirt."

BAHAHAHA

Shoe

Cool As work as Always

Billdozer1811 said:
Good God, that would be insane for next year. Maybe a couple little horns popping up through her hair? Man, your stuff is SO impressive. I'm just hunting for the right project to pop up so I can try to commission you for something! With this one happening next week, it is kind of hard to imagine EDR07 already, but if you are into doing something (this?!) for the next run, PM me and let's figure it out.

-Bill

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
mcotie said:
where's the art? I don't have much to share but I'll post a work in progress.

this one is inspired by watching the latest Jesse James special. Seeing all the old footage of the wikkid 60's chops and all the outlaw dudes and chicks made me wanna paint. So I'm gonna do this one up with psychadelic colors and shit and try to make it look badass. but it's only in b/w right now.

Mitch
NICE!

i sent you an email about some work. it went to the mcotie.com addy. did you get it?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
todd said:
NICE!

i sent you an email about some work. it went to the mcotie.com addy. did you get it?
Hey just fired it back to ya. sorry for the delay.

Thanks guys glad you like the new piece. I'm game for coming up with next design for ED 07.and Hopefully if I can get my shit together I'll be able to do the run as well.

I'll post the finished pic as soon as it's done.

Mitch

·
Registered
74 Posts
Posted the tank awhile back. just got done with the oil tank and fender. Here is the whole enchilada. I'll post a pic of the old Honda four when my buddy gets it put together. ( his bike). brush and 1 Shot on a rattle can base

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts