Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'll kick it of early today with a few sketches.

mitch

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm lovin' the second one. First one's great, but something about the second one...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Mitch,
Went to your website and you are a talented fucker.
Really top notch work.

Enjoyed looking through the site gonna order some shit...thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
mcotie, I love your artwork. I saw some of your stuff down at Asbury Lanes, NJ in May, and I was totally digging it. Would've bought something if I had some cash! I forgot to write down your name so I could see if you had a website, and I've been regretting it. Having been to art school, I can really appreciate your skills, knowledge, and techniques. Your pencil drawings particularly excite me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fantastic work! Each time I visit your website I get a kick outta the scetch of Grandma all sullen n dull, yet wearing a rad dual jetpack. Great piece!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great sketches Mitch!

Here is my contribution. It's a sketch for a tattoo on my buddy. He wanted something reflective of budhism and world religions.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey thanks guys/gal glad you like em.

Hey Choppertown, I usually work in digital and pencil exclusively. All of the b/w stuff on my site is pencil on bristol board. and the color stuff is the same but scanned in and Photoshop painted.

Bluebird you 've got great life-drawing skills. That's tough to pull off. keep it up.

Hey Pops the jet pack woman was created while I was in school to be used as a 3D model reference; that's why I have her at two 3/4 angles. I only recall one student attempting it while I was there; not sure how it turned out.

Moonshiners that seat is frikkin awesome man. I wonder if my wife would let me sport one of those in our baño.

Devil chicken nice drawing are you doing the ink as well?

Hey Jason nice shots. you shoot b/w or are they digital?

mitch

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
[^^ 2 pictures up] I'll take the tank laying lower right for $50 + shipping :)...btw, welding hood looks nice.

and Mitchell Cotie, you have mad talent indeed. Your artistry is awesome. Are you on meds or do those monsters come to you in the night naturally?
I always wondered who / how the people were that see those visions of medieval badness and off the wall barbarians.
Do you have a skull with twin pistons and rods set up like crossbones? I love the first drawing and was figuring I should see if you have done something similar to this

but without the fire and other bs, I dig the sinister look on the one you created.
the reason I'm asking is I want to get that (yours) in tattoo form, with your permission of course.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts