Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Not art but I like the way it looks. My conversion from belt to sprocket. Bike is far from done.

·
Registered
770 Posts
As stoner as GD was, i dig some of the old tunes and have loved the dead head symbol since before I knew what it meant.

Ed sorry to be out of the loop, whuts your rig consist of (looks interesting)?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Duane, man that is killer, as always! Cant wait till I get my pan made...

·
Registered
266 Posts
WOW

Duane, that's absolutely amazing work. I am the biggest Jerry fan in the known universe (well, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit), and I would kill for one of those.

Absolutely beautiful, kudos mister.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ed said:
Not art but I like the way it looks. My conversion from belt to sprocket. Bike is far from done.
i'd like to see more of your bike. i like how you did your rear wishbone there. looks great. j

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
FatHead said:
i'd like to see more of your bike. i like how you did your rear wishbone there. looks great. j
wish i could take the credit. that's an Atlas rigid frame. my welds look like a train wreck.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BarryW said:
WOW

Duane, that's absolutely amazing work. I am the biggest Jerry fan in the known universe (well, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit), and I would kill for one of those.

Absolutely beautiful, kudos mister.
I can make another one Barry. I'd rather use a different design though. I try and avoid doing the same thing twice unless it's a shop logo. - Duane

·
Registered
266 Posts
Oh yeah, I'd do a different one - problem for me is finding the seat to use on a bike that would work. Too much damn stuff going on here . . .

I'd like to do a likeness of Jerry

Duane said:
I can make another one Barry. I'd rather use a different design though. I try and avoid doing the same thing twice unless it's a shop logo. - Duane

1 - 15 of 15 Posts