Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Excellent work Ryz!!

Here's my contribution to Friday's gallery. I did this close up one of Ghost Rider before the movie ruins this character forever.

Mitch

·
Registered
591 Posts
Man, this shit is @#$%in" Great!!!!! Now I can't wait to go to work. The "Kustom Vulture" says volumes (plus it's clean and perfect), and the Ghost Rider art is fantastic. - THANKS.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey guys glad you like the art. It is "painted" with photo shop. Sorry I lack the skills of traditional media that you guys have...but my paint brush never goes dry with photoshop ;P.

I really need to get more into traditional media though; it sucks to not have original art to actually put my hands on other than print.

mitch

·
Registered
618 Posts
WOW! What's your process? A blank photoshop canvas, and just start brushing?

Great stuff...

mcotie said:
Hey guys glad you like the art. It is "painted" with photo shop. Sorry I lack the skills of traditional media that you guys have...but my paint brush never goes dry with photoshop ;P.

I really need to get more into traditional media though; it sucks to not have original art to actually put my hands on other than print.

mitch

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
mcotie said:

mitch
All I can say is look out everyone if someone puts some real paint on your brush...

-Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts