Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So appropiate for Us JJs.. Friend of mine, passed through an hour ago,- so fresh, still peels.
Have a nice fuckin´ artfull week end.
Mads

·
Registered
620 Posts
Scored a 35S, Unidyne mic. Hope it wasn't too valuable, cause I knew what I was going to do with it as soon as I got it. Looked like it spent the last 10 years in mud.

Gutted it, maintained original blue venting cloth, covered rear in aluminum inside, and front in red lens. Added a 3 wire, 1157 bulb socket. Polished and cleaned it. I needed it to look stock just sitting there, but be completly functional....

Has both park light and brake light functions.......

With Brake light in:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Shure Unidynes got for decent money on ebay. I don't know if that's the "right" model though.
The 55S is associated with Elvis. The 35S "seems" to be about late 60's flavor, non-ribbon style and maybe worth $50. I could be wrong. Even at $50, it's worth more as a brake light, if not just in coolness bucks.........:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
not really "art" but it is my homemade seatpan, no bolts needed...just a couple old air cleaner mounting brackets, they just hook onto the frame crossmember behind the battery, the pan is a re-formed...hammered... metal bin shelf

Attachments

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I've been busy as hell this week with another project, so the wizard helmet got the back burner, but I was able to work on the beard last night. The right half is nearly complete, but the left half is only about 50%. I've never spent this much time and energy on one helmet...

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
that's coming out awesome. Lots of hours and skill. don't ever drop it!!
Thanks man. It's actually going to be my first attempt at making one that doesn't already belong to someone with the intent to sell. I'll have a ton of time in it, but if you're going to do it, do it right.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.