Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's like an hour and fifteen minutes early but whatever.
My contri, a piece I did for a guy from New York, his kid just started on the fire department in South carolina. Not really bike related, at all, but I dig it anyway......:D Unfortunately my skills with a camera flash dont come close to my tooling skills.

·
Registered
344 Posts
A piece done for me by Blaster (Denmark) same guy that striped my old kemp also pictured at the loud mufflers a couple years back...

Also not directly motorcycle related but very cool non the less!

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
oh shit, its friday??

·
Registered
617 Posts
New logo art for EDR2. it's official. The shirt art is a bit more simplified but still cool as hell. Bill did the bad ass lettering and graphics I just painted the chupacabras dude. Bill is getting the web site and t-shirts and all that cool crap ready for it too. Now I just have to make sure my bike and my ass are ready for the trip next year!!!

Enjoy

·
Banned
648 Posts
Galaxie500XL said:
THE ED shirts look great, when will you guys start selling them?
The shirts won't be available until we get a little closer, probably in the fall/winter sometime. Mitch's work is insane, isn't it?

Here's another one I did for shirts. These are available now from Wes at http://www.fouracescycle.com His buddy did the little horny bee, and we ripped off the old photo from a book, all I did was slap together the text treatment and make it look old. They came out sweet and are printed with cool, thinned inks. In case anyone missed the other posts, here's how to buy them and support Wes' cause.

$20.00 shipped, in a poly bag with free sticker. $22 to Canucks. Fire away with your PAYPAL payments or checks or MOS. payments to [email protected] if you use paypal,

wes white
four aces cycle
15838 Arminta St # 9
Van Nuys, CA 91406

for all other sorts of payments. Links and anything computorial is not my thing. . . my computer is still pushrod operated overhead valves. . .

-Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Billdozer1811 said:
The shirts won't be available until we get a little closer, probably in the fall/winter sometime. Mitch's work is insane, isn't it?

Here's another one I did for shirts. These are available now from Wes at www.fouraces.com. His buddy did the little horny bee, and we ripped off the old photo from a book, all I did was slap together the text treatment and make it look old. They came out sweet and are printed with cool, thinned inks. In case anyone missed the other posts, here's how to buy them and support Wes' cause.

$20.00 shipped, in a poly bag with free sticker. $22 to Canucks. Fire away with your PAYPAL payments or checks or MOS. payments to [email protected] if you use paypal,

wes white
four aces cycle
15838 Arminta St # 9
Van Nuys, CA 91406

for all other sorts of payments. Links and anything computorial is not my thing. . . my computer is still pushrod operated overhead valves. . .

-Bill

·
Registered
896 Posts
pOrk said:
68 Coupe Deville

My apartment fire

Man, I am almost relieved to see that is the aftermath of a fire because I couldn't figure out for the life of me what kind of a rotting carcass that was near the teddy bear. When I figured out it was insullation I was very relieved. I have a weak constitution for a plumber :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts