Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

Here is one of my works which was a result of a collaboration with my then 9 year old son,Rhys. As I drew, he directed what should be added and we ended up with this for the Kustom Kulture art show at Greazefest(Australia).

·
Registered
376 Posts
mcotie said:
mcotie,

there is a tradition on the hamb where there's an art post every friday. gives folks a chance to post whatever art they want (or have worked on that week) once a week all in one post. keeps the art in one weekly post where folks can find it easily. looks like the tradition will be carried over to here. if you already knew this please disregard this drivel...

·
Registered
617 Posts
sorry I didn't know that. I'm an idiot. If you already knew that though just disregard this post. ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
that middle one with the girl must be my norton cause i see a huge puddle of oil
!!!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Slipping on getting some fresh art done ! .... Posting the flathead-60 scoot that I put up up the HAMB a few months back .... Fits better over here and a bit of a different crowd ....... I hope .....

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
A little drawing I did awhile ago while recuperating over the winter.

Sorry forgot to do an intro.Thought I already did;must be the drugs....

Safariknut from the HAMB.Painter,collector of J.A.E.(just about everything),and all-around old coot.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts