Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
I guess its all in the context. I think its funny...but I'm assuming that your a white guy (me stereotyping based on the bikes your building). Now if you were black I might find that a little scary unless I knew you.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Deguello said:
Nimrod - Where in the mountains above SC do you live? I used to live up on Eureka Canyon Road.....Actually above Aptos & Watsonville.....

tim
I live in Boulder Creek. Been here a few years now, I like it. Sort of a small backwards town feel stuck between yuppyville (silicon valley) and hippyville (Santa Cruz).

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Flatironmike said:
My .02

Art (in whatever form) is supposed to evoke an emotional response, good or bad. That's the point.

Now, what I want to know, who the hell is ******? ;)
Funny you should ask, my grandfather's name is ****** actually. Well, its really Ormel, but even me mum and her siblings call him ******. He's crazy, and i love him.

This thing makes me laugh all the time, my buddy too, its in his shop. He picked it, I painted it, we love it. Just sharing some art that I did, thats the idea. Best part was that it included motorbikes in it as well, figured you all like that. But know!!!! Thanks for some props boys, glad you dug it.

Anyway, there happens to be a double meening to the owner of the shop, I won't reveal what that is...but its pretty funny! And thats all that counts!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Deguello said:
This from a portfolio that I did in '94

very cool pics thanks for sharing.Come on you guys, some of this shit is very cool. Lets keep the friday artshow going. Its one of the coolest things on the hamb, It would be great if we keep it goin over here also. Let's see some more stuff:D Gregg

·
Registered
617 Posts
Sorry I'm late. Here's a sketch for a new one I'm working on. It's tough to get time to work on my own shit though. aaaarrrgghh!

some good looking stuff on here. keep posting!! c'mon Conder I know you have some tough stuff to show.

Mitch

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.