Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New illustration. pencil on bristol board then painted with Photoshop.

Mitch

·
Registered
601 Posts
Uh....
Good tweak of reality, with attention to detail...making it a believably ripping piece. Nice use of complimentary colors, and your terceary pallete is really well done...as well as your use of light sources. I especially dig the machine marks on the open primary support....real kool. Can feel the blast of the Freak's pipes.
Well done, sir.

·
Registered
335 Posts
shitbird said:
Uh....
Good tweak of reality, with attention to detail...making it a believably ripping piece. Nice use of complimentary colors, and your terceary pallete is really well done...as well as your use of light sources. I especially dig the machine marks on the open primary support....real kool. Can feel the blast of the Freak's pipes.
Well done, sir.
Ummm, yeah what he said!! Seriously, kick ass work!! I still am in the market for some of your stuff..ill PM you after xmas..
XCS

·
Registered
967 Posts
That is freakin' sweet!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
man I'm glad you guys like this pic. I had no idea it would be so well received. Thanks!

Nice stripe job!

mitch

·
Registered
179 Posts
Way Coool ...... Need ta start working a lot harder on my rendering this next year !! Hell of a kick in the Ass......

Merry Christmas too .......

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
the Harpoon said:
this was for the moon xmas party charity auction. If i wasn't on the can during the auction, I would have bought it back I liked it so much.
Bitchin paint! What is it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.