Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's not moto....but it's dirty greasy related....Did this guy over the course of two shows last weekend....

"Draggin' Ass"
Acrylic, Gouache and 1shot enamel on board

and a process pic to give it some scale...

...and for the art nerds...here is a step-by-step photo set of the whole painting process. Thanks for looking!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlozeau/sets/72157627417697407/with/6134723656/

·
Registered
380 Posts
more art more art please.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Here's a shot of our 1901 Steffey that sits in our office window. The Harvest moon was coming up over the trees. It just had "that look". I scrambled as fast as I could to get a good shot, before the moon went out of sight.

SteffeyInWindow

·
Registered
380 Posts
wow i am feeling better now seeing this after one of those days at work. awesome work guys keep it up.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
no sir grub.

that is my favorite magic rock.

the only rock in the world you can explode it cook it grind it

then add water it turns to mud

then it sets back to the rock it was to begin with - gypsum.
Wow then that's extra sweet, Just googled it.
Madness.

·
Registered
185 Posts
@Clysdale- that image is abso-sick-freaking gorgeous. The frame just sets it off. You should be incredibly proud/happy of how that turned out. Where was that done? Also, you have an interesting style- can you rec. some of your fav artists?

*MAN! I love Art Fridays on JJ!*

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks buddha000 and DPWUd!

This painting was painted at two events in back to back days...the first night was at a show with Robert Williams in Escondido...at their "Crusin' Grand" event. The second day, where that photo is from, was in Old Town San Diego at "Fiesta De Kustom Kulture" event put on by Motorcult and Hot Dog Pete Finlan.

Buddha...some of the current artists that I really enjoy include Jerral Tidwell, Hot Dog, Gabe Leonard, Gris Grimley, Craola, and Carlos Torres.

You guys can see more stuff on my site.... www.davidlozeau.com

Thanks again!
http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/member.php?u=63459

1 - 18 of 18 Posts