Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for art again.

Almost finished with the Cycle Wizard...I've got a few things to finish, but the bulk and the tough stuff is basically finished.

Any criticism, opinions, etc. are welcome.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I posted pics of this peanut tank & fender a few weeks ago, but now it's done and ready to be shipped back to its owner in Dallas.

Now I am in the middle of painting some stylized Y-O-R flames on a 2010 Victory Kingpin... OMG this sheet metal is huge! Just about ready for clearcoat.

www.flamethrowercustoms.com

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts

~
~oil painting done by my sponsor and head goon in charge
of the infamous goaway garage "cockeye" from 2006 or so.
kk#38k
kansas

·
Registered
149 Posts
Danny F
my dream bike neat picture.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just got a box for my supplies. started putting some designs on it.

Gray and white- the pic washes out the colors

My first Sugar Skull, still needs more work.

·
Registered
250 Posts
been meaning to post some stuff....here is a couple belts i did, as well as a home made re-pop of an old helmet (rattle can son!)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Calicrusier: sweet! Hinckley Bonnie/thrux ??
thanks! It's actually going on a '75 Honda CB550 I used to own. The guy who bought it from be builds cafe bikes and found out I painted. I have painted 2 for him so far and a 3rd is on the way. A BMW. Cool change for me to paint cafe parts rather than chopper. I dig it!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Got 3 sets of tins this week all primer and smoothed, finished product soon to come.And I posted the tins for this bike last week here it is together Deadwoodchoppers built it I painted it.All good shows this week Cheers.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Got 3 sets of tins this week all primer and smoothed, finished product soon to come.And I posted the tins for this bike last week here it is together Deadwoodchoppers built it I painted it.All good shows this week Cheers.....

the name badassbrutus alone is art!!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Hahaha...Thanx funny thing is its my cats name..hahaha...He is a mean fuker...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts