Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay cant find a thread yet ,so ill kick off with my entry in the Custom Painted Hub cap competition at the Yokohama Mooneyes show (two days after the show ,I accidentally left it and my cool stash of T shirts that I got given at the show, on the train to Tokyo never to be seen again -Hope whoever has it appreciates it :( cheers R

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
RH thats some nice paint, sorry to hear about it getting lost.

I got myself a new Tattoo... done by my good friends wife that is just getting started as a tattoo artist. I think she did a great job and I am real happy with it.
For a nunmber of years I have been copy/pasteing images from the net that I like. Saddly I have not done a good job of noteing the artist or sites name along with the image. I know the plugs and the skull is from the JJ because of the file date but I have no way of giving cred where cred is due. If anybody recognizes the work or THEIR work for that matter give me a shout.

Lester

the back side of my right calf.

View attachment 81091

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
2nd attempt at cut out wall art. This time on MDF. Not quite finished. Still need to add some detail to the monocle and some smoke off the cigarette.

·
Registered
364 Posts
great work guys. Every Friday I hate you even more :D

·
Registered
267 Posts

something I started this week. I haven't been drawing for a few years so this thread is a good excuse for me to try and finish something every week.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nice work, guys. boostedbrad, I really dig those gray tins. I saw that bike while flipping through some magazine at the grocery store- it's a pretty clean lookin scoot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts