Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that there was no Friday night art....so here is a pic....I'm showing Fredo how to post pics. This is Fredo's 78 FLH before he chopped it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Matthew in SD said:
that there was no Friday night art....so here is a pic....I'm showing Fredo how to post pics. This is Fredo's 78 FLH before he chopped it.

Here's some Friday art on a Saturday...use to be on my 50 Pan...still got the tank but the bike is all over the country now..wished I hadn't done it but we can't keep um all...

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Matthew in SD said:
What'cha got for after pics? I've got a '77 FL and need some insparation...

·
Registered
896 Posts
Fredo said:
Well I "thought" I had this pic posting thing down, but I was worng. I'll get it right some day. I think Mathew left out a step in his teaching yesterday.

lets see if it works

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Fredo/needswire1E.jpg
here's some help!

Great lookin bike, I love it!

the jedi magic trick is easy. start with [ that symbol type in img and close it with ] type or cut in the web address and close it off with [ forward slash img ] i can't exactly show you what it will look like, oh maybe if I do it like this... {img}http//:www.webpage.com/image.jpg{/img} only use the straight brackets.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Fredo said:
I used the tag, I've tried the icon. Computers are a commie plot.
agreed .. and I've never tried to use those little icon things ..

the img tags are the deal .. just make sure it has
at the end, with no spaces; and it shows as a pic ..

I often post pics found on the web ..

first, type

then right-click the picture, get 'properties', highlight & copy the url ..

then paste it right after your [IMG] and do behind ..

so it looks like:

((without the *, it tried to make a pic))

and use the preview button till it shows as a pic ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts