Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday I had a car turn in front of me and I went down. Broke my ankle and beat myself up pretty good. I had surgery on the ankle last nite and will hopefully be able to get into some routine that involves the shop by Monday or so.

If you have stuff that is pending at my shop, I am sorry it is gonna be a bit before I get it finished. If I was finished and just needed to box it up I might get it out by Tuesday.

Wish me luck and I will be intouch on here and other boards as much as I can in my hurt and doped up state.

Be careful out there

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Sorry to hear that Wes. Wish you a speedy recovery. And hope you will be 100% for Bonneville!

·
Registered
383 Posts
OUCH!! Sorry to hear! Hope you heal fast! Good luck!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Sorry to hear you took a beating man. Glad you are still above ground to tell us about it. Heal up man !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Same thing happened to me in November and the Dr. just gave me the 100% today. So keep your head up and try to get back to a normal routine as soon as possible (helps speed up the healing) glad it wasn't worse!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

When I was a kid, I caught a footpeg behind the right ankle and bent my foot backwards while riding a mini-bike. Since my folks didn't have health insurance, I just basically spent a while on crutches, and had a slight limp for a few years (no kidding). Which was lucky; it could have been a lot worse!

-Bill

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
shit man that sucks
get well soon
dont you wish people would just the pay attention when they drove and not be in such a rush to go no where

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.