1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
825 Posts
You know the smaller the place the better the work, I really want to go to Cuba....I hear they have great cars and bikes there....

And no outside parts...so they make everything.....I have seen some photos and it looks like some cool shit!!

And the Japanese guys....they make some amazing shit.....

·
Registered
825 Posts
That iron cross kicker.....looks like it could tear your leg off when it kick back at you...ouch!

·
Registered
377 Posts
fiveofeen said:
whats the deal with the line running from the top of the tank to the lower section???

its easily seen in pic #2
I would say fuel gauge, but it doesn't look like clear tubing, it looks copper or steel.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
aruba rules. its so small, i think 6x17mi and riding around on a bike rules even more except being chased by dogs and goats.

whats cool is the thing to do every night after 11ish, is to drag race down the main strips...you hear the sport bikes with the LONG swingarms hualing ass up and down all night.

its a shame its kind of getting a bad rap because of of one blonde, because its really the nicest island ive ever been to. the people there are some of the nicest people youll meet. sucks its kind of getting more touristy too, but i guess its ok.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob is right. The island is very nice and the people are even nicer. The bike had one of those blown glass gas indicators on the mag side. Don't know what the copper tube is there for. Didn't ask.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Those are great! Now if you only had found Natalie Holloway you'd be a hero! TK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts