Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been posting here for a little while, but, I just noticed I have never introduced myself. My name is Ben, I live in West Virginia. I do all kinds of different artwork. Anything from Tattoo flash, to portraits, to pinstriping. I also have a 2003 sporty that I am slowly getting to where I think it should be. It is still very stock, and I realize that, so please don't hammer me for it. I ride it to work almost everyday, so I haven't really mucked with it too much (because you can't really ride a pile of parts to work). Once I get the xs650 done I'll start the Sporty. I also have a few car projects going on too. Hope you dig my stuff. I gotta say, I dig this forum, and I respect alot of the guys who post here. So hopefully I'll stick around for a while.
Later, Ben a.k.a Synner

*Just a few pics I had on Photobucket, sorry they're so big

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
dude, yer car is missing something..........i cant quite put my finger on it..........
looks sweet. whatcha got under that hood? that baby running a big block? hell, i had a 74 Duster (the brown bitch) that had a 2bbl 318 and it was STILL fast as hell. did a 4bbl swap, and all i think changed was throttle response

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hey, don't I know you? It's Ian, man. AKA The Bad Monkey. Good to see you over here.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rukwikenuf said:
dude, yer car is missing something..........i cant quite put my finger on it..........
looks sweet. whatcha got under that hood? that baby running a big block? hell, i had a 74 Duster (the brown bitch) that had a 2bbl 318 and it was STILL fast as hell. did a 4bbl swap, and all i think changed was throttle response
440 Magnum!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts